This qualification is suitable for autonomous individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. Job titles for these roles may include contracts officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
Individuals in these roles might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
Students must be aged 18 years and above.
Evidence of acceptable English language test course as below (or equivalent):
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), internet based test – 46
- Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English) – 162
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE) – 42
In addition, students are asked to identify if they would like to participate in an LLN assessment as part of the enrolment process in the areas of reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy. This ensures the course is at an appropriate level for students and educational support is provided.
Recognition of Prior Learning
RPL recognises skills, knowledge and experience gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. If you can demonstrate that you have already learnt the knowledge, and have the relevant skills, recognition of prior learning may be granted. Please contact our office for information about the RPL process.
- Application Fee (non-refundable) – $300
- Resource Fee – $200
- Tuition Fee – $8,000
Contact email@example.com for information on discounted fees
- Course learning and assessment material
- Qualified industry expert trainer
- Student support
- Coffee and tea
- Certification upon successful completion