The Diploma of Business (Entrepreneurial Focus) qualification is steered towards those who like to take on challenges and to step outside the box. This qualification has been steered towards those who wish to learn how to use public relations, marketing, ecommerce and to manage innovation and business risk. With this qualification, you will have the recipe to build an incredible business.
Students must be aged 18 years and above.
Evidence of acceptable English language test course as below (or equivalent):
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), internet based test – 46
- Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English) – 162
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE) – 42
In addition, students are asked to identify if they would like to participate in an LLN assessment as part of the enrolment process in the areas of reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy. This ensures the course is at an appropriate level for students and educational support is provided.
Recognition of Prior Learning
RPL recognises skills, knowledge and experience gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. If you can demonstrate that you have already learnt the knowledge, and have the relevant skills, recognition of prior learning may be granted. Please contact our office for information about the RPL process.
- Application Fee (non-refundable) – $300
- Resource Fee – $200
- Tuition Fee – $10,000
- Discounted in Darwin and Gold Coast to $6,500
Contact email@example.com for information on discounted fees.
- Course learning and assessment material
- Qualified industry expert trainer
- Student support
- Coffee and tea
- Certification upon successful completion