This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
Students must be aged 18 years and above.
Evidence of acceptable English language test course as below (or equivalent):
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), internet based test – 46
- Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English) – 162
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE) – 42
In addition, students are asked to identify if they would like to participate in an LLN assessment as part of the enrolment process in the areas of reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy. This ensures the course is at an appropriate level for students and educational support is provided.
Recognition of Prior Learning
RPL recognises skills, knowledge and experience gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. If you can demonstrate that you have already learnt the knowledge, and have the relevant skills, recognition of prior learning may be granted. Please contact our office for information about the RPL process.
- Application Fee (non-refundable) – $300
- Resource Fee – $200
- Tuition Fee – $10,000
- Course learning and assessment material
- Qualified industry expert trainer
- Student support
- Coffee and tea
- Certification upon successful completion