This qualification is ideal for those seeking to, or currently working as team leaders, chief executives, executive officers, strategic managers or in other senior management roles.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification is suited to those who already possess extensive skills in learning and development.
You are likely to:
- Hold a relevant Diploma or Advanced Diploma, or a relevant Certificate III or Certificate IV together with significant relevant vocational practice
- Hold a higher education qualification, together with relevant vocational practice
- Have extensive relevant vocational practice, without formal qualifications
Recognition of Prior Learning
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. If you feel that you may qualify for RPL, please contact our office for further information about the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge.
- Application Fee (non-refundable) – $300.00
- Resource Fee – $200.00
- Tuition Fee – $15,500
- Course learning and assessment material
- Qualified industry expert trainer
- Student support
- Coffee and tea
- Certification upon successful completion
Students are required to pay course fees prior to commencement of their term.
Students are required to have access to a computer (or use Alana Kaye’s computer lab) to complete assessment tasks. Alana Kaye are conscious of the environment and where possible, provide resources and assessments in an electronic format. If possible, please bring a laptop to workshops.